Yeast infections can be cured and symptoms alleviated. Listed below are a collection of natural ingredients for yeast infections that can help you cope with the symptoms while working towards a cure.
1. Garlic: It can help in killing harmful bacteria. Using garlic orally or by direct application can be effective.
2. Cranberries: A natural and effective home remedies for yeast infections. Cranberries helps clear the toxins of the body.
3. Aloe Vera: Apply soothing aloe vera gel or juice to the affected parts for relief from the irritation and redness.
4. Yogurt: Yogurt can be applied directly to the affected parts.
5. Boric Acid: Direct application will kill the yeast and provide a complete relief.
6. Tea Tree Oil: Apply the oil directly to the not too sensitive affected parts.
7. Vinegar: Relax and take a bath in a mixture of vinegar mixed with salt.
8. Orangeroot: Mix orangeroot with yogurt and then apply it to the affected parts.
A nutrient rich low carb diet is also recommended.